See if your business qualifies for help from the HIF
Before we consider investing in a hotel or a hotel group, there are a number of conditions which the applicant must meet. They include:
- We will consider hotels in Republic of Ireland only.
- The minimum grade is three stars with 25 hotel bedrooms.
- The maximum HIF investment per hotel or group is €5m and the minimum is €500k.
- The hotel(s) must have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Positive cash flow generation before the pandemic.
- Investment to asset value and EBITDA criteria, based on pre-pandemic valuations and trading performance.
- A viable recovery/business plan will need to be agreed with the HIF pre-investment, demonstrating the ability of the business to repay the funds at the end of the term.